She has done pretty well for herself in the movie industry and no one can dispute that fact. You can’t expect less from someone who has been in the game since she was just a little girl, nevertheless it’s quite impressive that she has stuck around so far and is doing quite well. Though today is all about Brie Larson’s height, weight and body stats, let’s take a few moments to check out some facts about the star.
See also: Mila Kunis Baby, Daughter And Husband
- She was born Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers on October 1, 1989 in Sacramento, California, but she is known professionally as Brie Larson. ‘Larson’ is her great grand mother’s maiden name and she took it on because she knew it would be easier to pronounce.
- The actress/singer began her career as a child actor, performing in sketches on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno when she was just 8 years old.
- Versatility is one of the numerous talents that the star happens to be blessed with, her work varies vastly; you can’t compare her characters in Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World to the one in TV series United States Of Tara.
- Well, this is an interesting one, while growing up Brie’s first language was French.
- She was actually an upcoming pop star back in the day, if she had chosen to tread down that path Brie would have been copping Grammys rather than the Oscars.
- At the young age of 26, the star won an Oscar in the Best Actress category for her performance in the 2015 movie, Room.
- In addition to being a great actress, Larson is also a musician, a writer and a director. She has written and directed a handful of movies, some including her 2011 short film, Weighting and another short in 2012 titled The Arm.
- Different people have various things that they do for fun, some may come of as a tad bit weird, but intriguing nonetheless. Brie likes to personally create fonts for fun.
- In addition to her numerous talents, the star once considered a career in animation. She was only six years old at the time, but she was pretty good at it. Hopefully, one of these days the star will be able to combine all her talents to make a masterpiece.
There’s a whole lot to find out about the actress, but for now we have to move your attention to the topic at hand, beginning with Brie Larson’s height.
Brie Larson’s Height
No one can call the star ‘short’… well unless that person is ‘Guinness Book of records’ tall, otherwise, she is neither here or there. The star stands well above the average American female height of 5 feet 4 inches with her 5 feet 7 inches. As one would expect, there are a handful of people who do not believe that she stands that tall.
Some argue that they have met her before and that she is more in the neighborhood of 5 feet 5 inches, while others compare have been comparing her height with celebrities she has stood with side by side and they are all landing in the 5 foot 6 range. Nevertheless, we are sticking with her listed height.
Speaking of her listed height, here is a short list of notable celebs that share Brie Larson’s height as it is listed. Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruise, Pamela Anderson, Grace Kelly and Aishwarya Rai all stand as tall as the star.
Brie Larson’s Weight
As it is common in Hollywood, the star keeps quite fit and you bet she follows a regimen to maintain her 58 kilograms. Even more interesting than the topic of her daily regimen and routine is that of the weight she had to actually gain for her role in the movie Room. Apparently, Brie had to gain 15 pounds of muscle for her role in that movie.
She did not do it on her own, she had to call in the big guns on this one, so she enlisted the help of a trainer and a nutritionist. strength training was an integral part of the process, in addition to working out every day, Larson teamed up with celebrity nutritionist Dr. Philip Goglia and the results were very commendable.
Brie Larson’s Body Measurements
In addition to Brie Larson’s height and weight, here is a summary of her body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 58 kilograms
Bra Size: 32 B
Breast Size: 34 inches
Waist Size: 24 inches
Hip Size: 35 inches
Shoe Size: 9 US, 39-40 EU, 7 UK