Amy Kellogg is a seasoned news reporter who currently works with the renowned pay television news channel, Fox. Before joining the New York-headquartered media company, she worked with some notable media firms such as WBRE-TV, WNEP-TV, and WSYT-TV. As an experienced television personality, Kellogg has lived up to expectations, having carried out high-profile roles in the industry.
Amy is well-known across many social media platforms, including Twitter and Instagram. She does not only enjoy a huge following on these outlets but also promotes her career endeavors and shares her opinions on contemporary issues on her pages. Let’s get to know more about her.
Who is Amy Kellogg, the FOX News Reporter?
The Fox News reporter was born in California, in the United States. Sadly, the particular date and month she was born have not been disclosed to the media but the year has been confirmed as 1965. Similarly, details about her background, parents, and other family members are missing from the picture.
Amy Kellogg had her elementary and high school education in the United States. After her high school graduation, she quickly joined Brown University to major in Soviet Studies. She spent the required years in the institution and later obtained her first degree. Her next stop was at Stanford University where she graduated with a Master’s degree in Russian and East European Studies after completing her studies.
The news reporter joined Fox in the year 1999 but before then, she worked as an English teacher in Argentina. While she was there, she also took up lessons on the Spanish language, after which she switched her interest to the media industry.
Amy Kellogg began her career in the industry as a reporter with the Syracuse, New York-based television station WSYT. She also worked at the Wikes-Barre, Pennsylvania-based NBC-affiliated television station WBRE and at the ABC-affiliated television station WNEP-TV which is based in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Amy’s career got a boost in 1999 when she was offered a position at Fox News, which is one of the most successful television networks in the U.S. As a correspondent, the news reporter covered several important happenings across the world, including stories on the Russian-Ukrainian feud with Crimea, 2012 Olympic Games, the chemical weapons of Sadam Hussein, royal wedding between Catherine Middleton and Prince William, the severe terrorist attacks in Paris in the month of November 2015, the Genoa bridge collapse in the month of August 2018, among other events.
Apart from working on news shows on the news channel, Kellogg also had a dialogue with the president of Iran Mahmud Ahmadinejad, whose tenure lasted from 2013 to 2015. She owes her popularity as well to shows like “America’s News Headquarters” (2017-2018), “Fox Report” (2015-2018), and “Fox and Friends” (2014-2017).
The respected American reporter, who currently serves as senior foreign affairs correspondent for Fox News, was recently moved from Moscow to Milan, Italy, then to London and she has been doing great on Fox, to the admiration of critics and her fans.
Information about Amy’s family is not open to public scrutiny because she is a very private individual. Despite her world fame, Amy Kellogg hasn’t shared details about her personal life; if she is married, engaged, or single. There are strong indications Amy is married to her profession. Although she has not mentioned it, it seems she spends her days in her apartment all alone and without a partner or husband by her side, as she is very much focused on her booming career.
Other Facts About Amy Kellogg
1. Amy Kellogg has amassed substantial income from her prosperous career in the media industry. The Californian native reportedly has an estimated net worth of $2 million, however, the exact amount she receives monthly as her salary and her annual income is still under wraps.
2. During her junior year, the journalist is said to have spent the second semester of that year at Leningrad State University, which is in the former Soviet Union.
3. The Fox News reporter is fluent in the following languages – French, Russian, and Spanish.
4. Amy has more than 3000 followers on Twitter and 251 followers on Instagram, which clearly personifies her reclusive character.
5. Kellogg is 5 feet 8 inches tall and has a befitting body mass of 57 kilograms. Her body measurements are listed as bust size 32 inches; waist 27 inches; and hips 34 inches. The news reporter has hazel eyes and the colour of her hair is brown.