Don’t you just love her and her sugar coated face? Well, we know that we do and there’s no better day than today to check out Alison Brie’s height, weight and body measurements, but before we jump on that train, lets check out some fun facts about the actress herself.
- She was born Alison Brie Schermerhorn on December 29, 1982.
- In high school, she performed as a clown for kids’ birthdays. The company she worked for was based out of Compton, and her clown name was Sunny; so yeah, she literally used to be a clown, a few years before she attended CalArts, and there’s the children’s parties to prove it… we guess.
- Her love for acting did not start recently or innocently; when she was growing up she would put on shows for her family, including a fake ad for ‘edible wieners’, for which she’d only wear a trench coat and a hot dog between her legs.
- The first character she ever played was Toto in her community theater’s production of the Wizard of Oz, while her first first TV appearance was made on an episode of Hannah Montana in 2006.
- Well, here is an interesting one, Brie listens to “hardcore rap” to psych herself up for auditions.
- Acting isn’t her only talent, she also sings pretty well… So well that she is in a cover band with the two other actresses, Cyrina Fiallo and Julianna Guill. The band, The Girls, performs folksy versions of their favorite songs.
- She has a silly side to her… one of her hobbies is imitating memes and believe us when we say she can imitate almost any meme.
- Talk about multi tasking at it’s peak, Alison sometimes had to shoot episodes of both Madmen and Community in one day.
- The star revealed in an interview with the L.A. Times, that the role she wants to play the most is that of a mental person… so we are looking forward to seeing her tap into her deep, dark side one of these days.
Let’s not get carried away with how amazing the star is, it’s time to check out the topic at hand beginning with Alison Brie’s height.
Alison Brie’s Height
Calling her a pretty little lady is quite accurate in every sense of the word, as the star is not only pretty but as petite as they come. She’s 5 feet 3 inches tall and she is a living testament to the fact that height isn’t everything, after all short girls do have all the fun.
She has some pretty tall and equally short cast members on some of her shows so it could be hard to gauge her height at times. For instance, on Community, Joel Mchale dwarfs her with his 6 feet 4 inches, but she is right at home with the girls though as Gillian Jacobs is just 5 feet 4 inches and Yvette Nicole Brown is 5 feet 2 inches tall.
On the other hand here is a list of notable celebrities that stand as tall as she does. Scarlett Johansson, Kim Kardashian, Natalie Portman, Vanessa Paradis and Mila Kunis all share Alison Brie’s height.
Alison Brie’s Weight
It would be a taboo for her to weigh too much considering her small frame and we guess that is why the star takes time out to maintain her 50 kilograms. So how exactly does she do it? Though she most likely has a whole routine going on for her, there are a few go to things that really get her going.
The actress calls yoga ‘her church’ and said that running never seems like a strenuous exercise to her because it actually clears her head. Seems simple and do-able doesn’t it? Well, the best advice we could give is to tell you to please try it at home.
Alison Brie’s Body Measurements
In addition to Alison Brie’s height and weight, here is a summary of her body measurements, check it out.
Height: 5 feet 3 inches
Weight: 50 kilograms
Body Shape: Hourglass
Dress Size: 2
Bra Size: 32 C
Breast Size: 35 inches
Waist Size: 24 inches
Hips Size: 35.5 inches
Feet/Shoe Size: US 7, EU 37-38, UK 5