This Brit singer has finally found her way onto our radar and we can’t say we aren’t happy to be delving into the topic of Adele’s height, weight and body measurements. That is just a tip of the Adele iceberg though, so before we really dig in, let’s check out a few facts about the singer that has taken the music industry captive.
- She was born Adele Laurie Blue Adkins on 5 May 1988, to an English mother, Penny Adkins, and a Welsh father, Marc Evans.
- She was solely raised by her mum from the age of 2; her dad, in his own words, ‘made Oliver Reed look like a teetotaler’. His passion for the drink apparently led him away from his family.
- Growing up, Adele loved the Spice Girls and has named them as one of her major musical influences, she also liked Etta James and Dusty Springfield.
- By the age of 6, Adele already knew that she was going to make it big as a singer, so she stopped reading books and concentrated on singing. She says that the last book she read was Roald Dahl’s Matilda.
- The star was born with her musical talent and she started singing when she was four years old.
- Adele spent four years at the prestigious BRIT School and she had some pretty famous classmates. Yes, she graduated alongside Jessie J and Leona Lewis.
- Celebrities have bad habits too, Adele finally quit smoking in 2015, four years after she had to undergo a throat surgery.
- A lot of people owe their success to online media platforms, most especially YouTube, the star was actually discovered on MySpace where her friend used to post Adele’s song project from school.
- Apart from total musical world domination, one of Adele’s goals in life is to never be skinny, as she believes that music is for the ears and not for the eyes.
- For those of you that wonder why her album names are numbers, the numbers stand for the age she was when she prepared the material for the album.
There is so much to learn about the artist, but for now, let’s get back to the topic at hand beginning with Adele’s height.
It may not be evident, but Adele is one of the tall gals with the height of 5 feet 9 inches. She doesn’t look it right? Well, a lot of people would agree with you on that one. Some say she is at least 5 feet 8 inches tall, while others think she only makes it up to 5 foot 8 when she is wearing heels. That would place her at about 5 feet 5 inches tall.
Look at it this way, her true height may not shine through because she’s on the curvy side, and a person wouldn’t probably notice how tall she really is till they were standing right next to her. So if you compare her to other female celebrities she has stood next to; Rihanna, Katy Perry etc, 5 feet 9 inches seems pretty plausible.
Here is a list of a few notable celebrities that share Adele’s height. Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Paris Hilton all stand as tall as the singer.
See also: Cameron Diaz Husband, Sister And Feet
Her weight loss journey is one of the most epic ones out there, it took her quite the effort to get to the 85 kilograms that she is currently rocking. The usual culprits are hard work and compromise; first the star had to give up some guilty pleasures to get her new bod on.
Adele admitted, ‘ I used to drink 10 cups a day with two sugars in each so I was on 20 sugars a day, now I don’t drink it and I have more energy than ever.’ She also started shedding the pounds on a regular basis after she reduced her sugar intake.
Like most celebrities, the star has enlisted the services of a healthy meal delivery company, this one is called Pure Package, since then, the star eats a clean diet, with lots of fruit and vegetables, plus lean protein and complex carbohydrates, according to the company’s founder, Jennifer Irvine.
The star has also become a frequent at the gym, but she has no intentions of becoming an integral member of fitfam. In her own words, ‘ It’s to get in shape for myself, but not to be a size zero or anything like that, I’m not, like, skipping to the f****** gym. I don’t enjoy it. And if I don’t tour, you’ll catch me back down at the Chinese!’
Nevertheless, we can all admit that the star looks better than ever.
Adele’s Body Measurements
In addition to Adele’s height and weight, here is a summary of her body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: 85 kilograms
Bra Size: 34 D
Chest Size: 38 inches
Waist Size: 34 inches
Hip Size: 38 inches
Feet/ Shoe Size: US 8, EU 38-39, UK 6