When it comes to the world of showbiz and comedy, there’s no doubt in our hearts when we say that this star has carved a whole niche for himself, he’s just that good. Anyway, though today is all about Adam Sandler’s height, weight, and body measurements, we are going to take a few minutes to check out some facts about the actor himself.
- He was born Adam Richard Sandler on September 9, 1966, in Brooklyn, New York to Judith “Judy” (née Levine), a nursery school teacher, and Stanley Sandler (1935-2003), an electrical engineer.
- Comedy has been a part of parcel of him since he was a youngster; he started doing stand-up comedy when he was 17 years old.
- Legend has it that in all his years of doing stand-up comedy, Adam Sandler has never written a joke, apparently, he just wings it on stage… now that is a true sign of talent right there.
- Everyone has their humble beginnings and the star is no exception, it was in 1989 that he had his first appearance in a movie titled Going Overboard. The movie did not amount to much, but we doubt that matters to him much these days.
- While trying to make it big together, Adam Sandler and Judd Apatow were roommates in a dingy apartment; it must be so satisfying to them now that they have both made names for themselves.
- He has got to be one of the most humble men out there, judging by how cool and down to earth he looks, you would never guess that he has a net worth of over $300 million and in addition to that, his movies have grossed over a billion dollar worldwide.
- Sandler did go to college and was constantly told by his instructors that he would never make it big, way to prove them wrong Adam.
- Here’s a fun one, Sandler is a dog lover and he has two dogs who have actually appeared in his movies. Their names are Meatball and Matzoball.
- Sandler loves to feature people (and creatures) he loves in his movies, Hotel Transylvania actually featured the voices of his wife and daughter.
Before we get carried away with all these interesting facts about him, let’s move on to the topic at hand beginning with Adam Sandler’s height.
Adam Sandler’s Height
Adam Sandler is no short guy, that we can say for sure, the actor stands at 5 feet 10 inches and though he looks it there is a handful of people who would beg to differ. Although, you could conclude that his loose posture makes him look a bit shorter than he actually is, but then, all in all, he is not even close to being short.
Despite it all, some people do not believe that the actor stands as tall as his listed height, the usual evidence has been given. From pictures with other stars to pictures of him next to women in heels, nevertheless, you know how we do it, we are going to go with his listed height on this one.
Here are a few notable personalities who stand as tall as the star according to his listed height. Taylor Swift, Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Adam Levine, Colin Farrell and Adriana Lima all share Adam Sandler’s height.
Adam Sandler’s Weight
He’s never been particularly ripped or buff, but the actor makes his 86 kilograms look as good as ever. We do have a few things to say about his body transformations over the years though. You may be familiar with his numerous face changes for the parts that he plays, but now let’s take you down the lane of his body transformations.
In his 2006 movie Click, he plays an obese man, he did not actually become large for the part but he had to put on some extra pounds to sell it well. After the movie, a regimented diet got him back to his fighting weight. In 2008, we got to see a more athletic look to him and a lot more, in the movie You Don’t Mess with Zohan. In order to achieve this, he hired a professional trainer, who helped to gain muscles and burn fat.
In 2009, he added a little more meat to his bones, he wasn’t fat, but he definitely lost his You Don’t Mess With The Zohan look. These days, he pretty much has a dad-bod.
Adam Sandler’s Body Measurements
In addition to Adam Sandler’s height and weight, here is a summary of his body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 86 kilograms
Chest Size: 44 inches
Waist Size: 38 inches
Arms/Biceps: 14 inches
Shoe Size: Undisclosed.