Every dedicated fan of Deadpool movies must have one or more Deadpool movie quotes at heart for this is one of the main reasons why the movie trailers remain among the top comic book superheroes we’ve ever come across.
The storylines of the American trailer are almost the most comic storylines that ever existed and with the likes of Ryan Reynolds making the storyline a worthwhile with his incredibly romantic, cheeky and funny attitude, you are sure of getting more than enough of all the hilarious effect of the blockbusters.
The Deadpool Movies are among the X-Men series that have been dominant on the pop-culture scene for a while now with Deadpool 3 beginning its fifth phase in February 2022. These films had a lower budget than any of the X-Men, Iron Man, Avengers, or Captain America movies but their return at the box office is massive. From its opening credits to its special Ferris Bueller’s Day Off riff at the end, Tim Miller’s Deadpool has been all-around productive thanks to its humour-packed scenes outside the violence and witless language used. Interestingly, a great deal of these humour comes from dialogue. Given how funny Deadpool is, we are able to arrange these 35 great Deadpool movies quotes that will keep you chuckling. Read on to find your favourite Deadpool movies quotes below.
35 Greatest Deadpool Movies Quotes That Will Leave You Entertained
1. “You’re probably thinking, “My boyfriend said this was a superhero movie but that guy in the suit just turned that other guy into a fucking kebab!” Well, I may be super, but I’m no hero. And yeah, technically, this is a murder. But some of the best love stories start with a murder. And that’s exactly what this is, a love story. And to tell it right… I gotta take you back to long before I squeezed this ass into red spandex.”
2. “Oh, hello there! I bet you’re wondering, why the red suit? Well, that’s so bad guys can’t see me bleed!”
3. “Sorry, I use humour to deflect my insecurities. Plus, I’m hilarious, so don’t hate.”
4. “I know right? You’re probably thinking “Whose balls did I have to fondle to get my very own movie”? I can’t tell you his name, but it rhymes with ‘pullverine.’ [In an Australian accent] And lemme tell you, he’s got a nice pair of smooth criminals down under.”
5. “Four or five moments – that’s all it takes to become a hero. Everyone thinks it’s a full-time job. Wake up a hero. Brush your teeth a hero. Go to work a hero. Not true. Over a lifetime there are only four or five moments that really matter. Moments when you’re offered a choice to make a sacrifice, conquer a flaw, save a friend – spare an enemy. In these moments everything else falls away…”
6. “Now, I’m about to do to you what Limp Bizkit did to music in the late 90s.”
7. “Okay guys, I only have twelve bullets, so you’re all going to have to share!”
8. “Yeah, you’re way too much dude for me. That’s why I brought him! … I mean, that’s why I brought her! … No, finish your tweet. Just give us a second here. Go get ‘er, tiger! Oh, I so pity the dude who pressures her into prom sex.”
9. “Crime’s the disease, meet the cure. Okay, not the cure, but more like a topical ointment to reduce the swelling and itch. Hi, Tom!”
10. “Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn’t mean I’m not happy to see you…”
Funniest Deadpool Movies Quotes
11. “Never underestimate the stupidity of idiots.”
12. “Life is an endless series of train-wrecks with only brief, commercial-like breaks of happiness.”
13. “House blowing up builds character.”
14. “Zippty do dah, zippty-ay, I’m gonna blow all you dirtbags away. Plenty of bullets I’m gonna spray, Zippty do dah, zippty-ay.”
15. “Cancer is a shit show, like Yakov Smirnoff opening for Spin Doctors at the Iowa State Fair kind of shit show.”
16. “If I ever decide to become a crime-fighting shit swizzler, who rooms with a bunch of other little whiners at Neverland Mansion with some creepy, old, bald, Heaven’s Gate-looking motherfucker… on that day, I’ll send your shiny, happy ass a friend request.”
17. “I want to die a natural death at the age of 102 – like the city of Detroit.”
18. “You will die alone, if you could die – ideally, for others’ sake.”
19. “You’re about to be killed by a Zamboni.”
16. “Listen Al, if I never see you again, I want you to know that I love you very much. I also buried 1,600 kilos of cocaine somewhere in the apartment — right next to the cure for blindness. Good luck.”
20. “I didn’t just get the cure to el cancer, I got the cure to el everything”.
21. “Bad Deadpool… Good Deadpool!”
22. Whatever they did to me made me totally indestructible…and completely un4kable”.
23. “She’s like the Batman to my Robin, but old, black, blind, and in love with me. Although I’m pretty sure Robin loves Batman.”
24. “Give me your best shot, One-Eyed Willie!
25. “Aw, poor widdle Wolvie. Where were you when you lost it?”
Deadpool Movies Love Quotes
26. “You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for three minutes!”
27. “Love is a beautiful thing. When you find it, the whole world smells like daffodil daydream.”
28. “The worst part about cancer isn’t what it does to you. But what it does to the people you love. Who knew if this guy could save my life, but I knew there was only one way I could save hers.”
29. “I just want to get to know the real you. Not the short, 2-dimensional sex object peddled by Hollywood.”
30. “What’s a nice place like you doing in a girl like this?”
31. “If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?”
32. “I swear to God, I’m gonna find you in the next life, and I’m gonna boombox Careless Whisper outside your window. Wham!”
33. “You don’t need to be a superhero to get the girl. The right girl will bring out the hero in you.”
34. “Your crazy matches my crazy. Big time.”
35. Wade: “What if I held on and never let go?” Vanessa: “Ride a bitch’s back like Yoda on Luke?”