Rihanna has been a constant with the theme of complete change of looks for each and every red carpet event she attends. She is one celebrity who does not disappoint when it comes to creating the perfect look to match the perfect dress and fit the perfect hair. She has surprised us at times when we did not expect so much from her. From when she was a rising star till now, one thing has been established, Rihanna is quite the fashion Diva, so here, we’ve put together some of Rihanna’s red carpet hair and beauty looks which we think made the star look absolutely delicious, ladylike and of course glamorous.
10. In 2006, a fresh-faced Rihanna wore her long hair crimped, along with a subtle gray smoky eye, to an appearance on MTV’s TRL.
9. Rihanna just may be the queen of the asymmetrical hairstyle. This one-sided bob, which she sported at the 2007 Kids’ Choice Awards, was a look to envy.
8. At the Inglourious Basterds premiere in 2009, she paired this pompadour updo with winged eyeliner and a glossy red lip.
7. Rihanna arrived at the 2010 American Music Awards with a deep burgundy hair color and a pale gold eye shadow.
6. While promoting her movie Battleship in 2012, Rihanna showed off her version of the ombré trend with platinum blond ends and dark brunette roots.
5. A few weeks later, while attending a Christmas-tree-lighting ceremony in London,Rihanna mixed things up yet again, wearing this retro updo.
4. At the 2013 Grammy Awards, Rihanna returned to her brunette hair color but this time with subtle caramel tips. And, of course, her favorite bright red lipstick made an appearance too.
3. The star matched her glimmering ruby pendant to her lips with a glittery burgundy gloss at the first Diamond Ball.
2. At the Costume Institute Benefit Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Rihanna wore a retro red wig and blunt eyebrows.
1. At Christian Dior’s Spring 2016 Show, Rihanna came looking modest, beautiful and ladylike in a tousled updo and a modest cat eye on her make up. Her rose-colored lips were sporting a cute pout and the somewhat blunt eyebrows gave the entire look a perfect finish.