Kimberly Noel Kardashian West is a beautiful American reality television and social media personality, socialite, model and actress. Although she first made headlines for very controversial reasons, she worked her ways against the odds to become one of the most successful celebrities in the United States. Her success story began when she, along with her sisters and mother starred in a family reality series on E! Keeping Up with the Kardashians and its spin-offs.
Have you ever wondered what the ethnicity of Kim Kardashian is? Inasmuch as she is an American celebrity, she is not a Native American. In fact very few well-known celebrities are actually Native Americans. Most people, if you ask me, do not care about the ethnicity of their favorite celebrities but you may need all that information if you want to know your star well as you should. In this post, you will learn the socialite’s ethnicity as well as some of her most popular, interesting and helpful quotes.
Kim Kardashian’s Real Ethnic Origin
From her surname alone, it will tell you a lot about the realty star’s origins. The name Kardashian is strictly Armenian. Kim’s father, paternal grandparents and paternal great grandparents were all of Armenian descent. In other words they were strictly Armenians. Her father, Robert Kardashian was a third-generation Armenian American who was born in Los Angeles, California making him American by birth but he did not forget his Armenian heritage.
Kim’s mother Kris Houghton is of Dutch, English, Irish and Scottish ancestry. It is the paternal ethnicity that determines a person’s ethnicity. Ask the geneticists why things have to be this way but I bet you already have explanation from your very own community or ethnic ancestry. Armenians know Kim is one of their own they love to identify with her.
See Also: Kim Kardashian Dad, Mom, Kids And Family
Armenian newspapers and magazines have the socialite’s photo on their covers. But what do they think of her fame in the US and UK? Most have a problem with her because she tends to break their cultural, religious and traditional beliefs. Even worse is that some Armenians mention her name in comedy shows and compare her with the more reserved Armenian-French singer Charles Aznavour, whom they are very proud of. You will also be surprised to learn that she is not allowed to perform in her native country.
Kim Kardashian’s Most Famous Quotes
With the popularity and success Kim has already achieved, many young women struggling to break the ice into notoriety look to the social media star as their role model. She also has a number of forums where she can influence and guide her followers. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star knows well and uses forums such quotes to speak her mind and share her beliefs. If you are interested to know, listed below are some of the most famous quotes by Kim Kardashian:
- “I love it when people underestimate me at first and then they become pleasantly surprised.” I believe she means to tell upcoming celebrities that they should not care what people think about them. They should let the people see their success with surprise.
- “It is fun to have a partner with understanding of your life and lets you be who you are.” This quote is straight forward. It teaches people on how to spice up their relationships.
- “I am an entrepreneur. Ambitious’ is my middle name.” Kim reveals how investing is important to her. She says she is defined by her ambition to be an entrepreneur.
- “I could not sacrifice my heart simply for a publicity stunt.” She said her feelings are more important than what the public thinks of her. To be successful you must have that mindset.
- “You may never know what the future holds for you or the direction my life will take me.” Kim tells of those who try to predict what her future will be like (the so-called odds markers).
- “To look and feel my best, I usually watch my calories and exercise.” This quote is to put off those who believe they can achieve the best body shape by other means other than watching their caloric intake and working out.
- “I would rather have been beaten up in the media than live a life that wasn’t happy.” Kim speaks of standing the negatives of the media.
If you did not know it then be informed today that Kim Noel Kardashian is actually of Armenian ethnicity. Her father was a third-generation Armenian. Although she is famous and successful in the US and UK, her name elicits mixed reaction from the 3 million people living in Armenia. She has numerous helpful quotes that can help people deal with many issues in their lives but other quotes are about her personal feelings.