There’s no doubt in our hearts when we say that this young lady has taken the modeling industry by the ‘cojones’, she combines beauty and talent in the very sense of the words. Before we get started on Kate Upton’s height, weight and body measurements, here are a few cool facts about the model cum actor.
- She was born Katherine Upton on June 10, 1992 in St. Joseph, Michigan but she was raised in Melbourne, Florida
- Kate actually comes from old money as her great- grandfather is a co founder the billion dollar company known as the Whirlpool Corporation.
- Before she got into showbiz, Kate was an equestrian, with a total of five different championships to top it all up she loves horses.
- In 2008, Upton attended her first casting call and she was signed that same day.
- She had her acting debut two years later when she landed a small part in Ben Stiller’s Tower Heist. Next she starred as the sexy Sister Bernice in 2012’s The Three Stooges, but her most memorable role is that of Amber in the 2004 movie The Other Woman.
- Kate was on two Sports Illustrated Swimsuit covers and one Vogue cover all before she was legally allowed to drink in the U.S.
- She has been in quite a number of adverts that have been banned for being too much on the adult side, Kate, Kate, Kate, who knew you had it in you?
- The icing on this ‘Kate cake’ is that she is worth $20 million.
She is definitely as interesting as they come, but we have to nip this one in the bud, so we can get to the matter at hand beginning with Kate Upton’s height.
Kate Upton’s Height
No one needs a soothsayer to tell them that the 24 year old model is quite blessed in the height department. She stands tall at 5 feet 10 inches when she’s barefoot and probably over 6 feet when she climbs into a pair of heels. Kate Upton’s height was even more glaring during the promotion of her movie, The Other Woman.
According to Express, the 21-year-old leggy blonde looked absolutely stunning as she joined Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann in Australia as they promoted their new film, The Other Woman. Even though she towered over Cameron Diaz 5 feet 9 inches and Leslie Mann’s 5 feet 7 inches.
Cameron tried her best to compete with Kate’s height by teaming her dark blue skinny jeans with a pair of Maison Martin Margiela yellow open-toe ankle boots, but despite almost being overshadowed by the model, Cameron had nothing but lovely things to say about Kate.
Here is a list of a few celebrities who actually stand as tall as Kate Upton, quite effortlessly too. Taylor Swift, Tyra Banks and Blake Lively all share Kate Upton’s height.
Kate Upton’s Weight
This is one interesting topic, when the model first graced the catwalks, as usual, there was a lot of scrutiny for her weight and size. She was well known for being more on the curvy and voluptuous side and was even called out for it on more than one occasion.
Here is what the model had to say about this, ‘ Agents have put me under pressure to lose weight in the past, I would go on set and clients loved me, and then I would go into an agency and feel like crap about myself. They would say: ‘Just lose five more pounds!’ But I couldn’t give a crap and I still don’t.’
That was back in 2014, these days the model seems to have succumbed to the pressure. Her before and after glow up is actually quite glaring. Ben Bruno, her personal trainer, credits a regimen known as “progressive overload” for not only toning her entire body, but also for her pretty significant weight loss.
These days, the model’s figure has dramatically changed and she weighs 59 kilograms.
Kate Upton’s Body Measurements
In addition to Kate Upton’s height and weight, here is a straightforward summary of all her body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 59 kilograms
Body Shape: Apple
Bra Size: 34 D
Bra Cup Size: D
Hip Size: 36
Waist Size: 27
Feet/ Shoe Size: US 8.5, Euro 39, UK 6.5