She may not be a household name outside the fashion industry yet but fasten your seat belts because Karlie Kloss is coming to town. OK, we were just dying to say that, anyway, before we delve into the topic of Karlie Kloss height, weight and other measurements, here’s a little treat in form of fun facts about our model.
- She was born Karlie Elizabeth Kloss on August 3, 1992, to Tracy and Kurt Kloss. Tracy is a freelance art director while Kurt is an emergency physician.
- Before she became the amazing model we see today, she was learning ballet, she says the experience ‘taught her how to move in the modeling world and was a great training ground for her runway walk’.
- She was just a teenager when she was discovered at a charity fashion show in her hometown of St. Louis.
- Get this, she had her own version of ‘the best of both worlds’ going on in high school; in between classes she would fly to Europe for work. Her fame did not make her social life awkward though thanks to the fact that not many teenagers subscribe to Vogue Italia
- Karlie’s first ever fashion editorial was in the pages of Scene Magazine when she was just 14 years old and by 2009 she was the most photographed model in American Vogue.
- Despite having a very promising modelling career, she still wants to pursue her education. She started college at 23 because… well prior to that she was busy strutting her stuff on the runway, but she’s powering through and she even plans on getting a medical degree in the near future.
- Well here’s an interesting one, in order to help feed hungry people around the world, she started a vegan cookie fundraiser in 2012. In addition to this, she’s gotten into coding and aims to help women enter the world of technology through a scholarship called Kode With Karlie.
- Her celebrity BFF is Taylor Swift (it makes you wonder how many BFF’s a girl can have).
That last point was just a bonus, so now without further ado, let’s check out her body measurements beginning with Karlie Kloss height.
Karlie Kloss Height
She’s a model, if that not enough proof that she is really tall, then we don’t know what is. Well, let’s just drop the figures and let you be the judge. The model stands really tall at 6 foot 1, that is just amazing. We mean that is basketball player height right there, probably a short basketball player, but a basketball player none the less.
We don’t even want to dig into the claims that she is fibbing about her height, have you seen the legs on that kid?! Anyway all you have to do is to look at these pictures of her with Jimmy Fallon, who stands at 6’0 and Eva Longoria, who stands at 5’2, it’ll make anyone a believer.
Here’s a list of celebrities who stand as tall as our girl Karlie. Stars like Leonardo DiCaprio, Adriana Karembeu and Gordon Ramsay each share Karlie Kloss height.
Karlie Kloss Weight
Again, need we say more? She’s a model so you bet she’s skinny. Some would say she has one of the most ideal female body measurements out there, there’s a ‘but’ there though. Her body and the term ‘anorexically thin’ are usually used in the same sentence, but we doubt that gets to her too much, she is paid big bucks to be skinny after all.
So that would explain why she puts in a whole lot of work to maintain her size and to stay healthy in the process. She works at least 3-4 times a week and her workouts mostly consist of ballet routines, Pilates and strength exercises.
In addition to that, she checks her diet on a regular although she has a sweet tooth that she just can’t totally suppress, so she occasionally adds dark chocolate to her menu. So there you have it, that’s how she keeps it… slim.
Karlie Kloss Body Measurements
In addition to Karlie Kloss height and weight, we have here fore you a brief summary of all her body measurements.
Height: 6 feet 1 inch (187 cm)
Weight: 57 kilograms (125 pounds)
Breast size: 32 inches
Waist size- 23 inches
Hip size: 34 inches
Shoe size: US 9, Euro 39-40, UK 7