We cannot hide our excitement on this topic and best believe we are not going to try, today it’s all about Chris Evans height, weight and body measurements, but before we get started on that here are some interesting facts about this cocktail of good looks, talent and finesse.
- He was born as Christopher Robert Evans on June 13, 1981 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. His nickname is Cevans; the reason is a no brainer.
- He discovered he had a knacker for acting when he appeared in several of his high school plays and that spurred his love affair with the craft.
- Before he started acting, the Captain America star, thought he would become a painter, but acting won as the greater passion.
- He’s also very interested in tap dancing and even has a tap dance floor installed in the basement of his house. He once said in an interview that he still tap dances to work through anxiety.
- Oddly, he’s a Disney fanatic and claims to know the lyrics of all the songs in The Little Mermaid by heart.
- Even more odd is the fact that he was not a comic book fan as a child, yet the comic book franchise has not hesitated to show him a lot of love.
- Chris turned down the role of Captain America, at least three times before accepting it. He was afraid of what the sudden fame would do to his private life. Robert Downey Jr. used his stellar persuasion skills to get him to come on-board the Marvel ship… thank you Mr. Downey Jr.
- Here’s an interesting one, he is best friends with Scarlett Johansson and the duo have shot five feature films together till date.
- He is quite the daredevil; in the entire movie of Push, he performed his own fight scenes, and was even bruised during filming. It took the entire crew weeks to film all the fight scenes.
If you give us the space we would go on and on… and on, but it’s time to get to the topic at hand, beginning with Chris Evans height.
Chris Evans Height
He is definitely one of those people that look taller than they really are and he no doubt makes it on to the list of tall leading men in Hollywood. The actor stands tall at 6 feet, but like other celebrities out there, his true height is subject to a lot of scrutiny and speculation.
There are some who believe that the actor actually stands as tall as he says he is, on the other hand there are others who believe he’s at least 5 feet 10 inches tall. We can’t blame them, only a handful of Hollywood’s leading men reach the 6 foot mark.
Nevertheless, if Chris says he’s 6 feet tall, he’s 6 feet tall people. Here are a couple of other celebrities that stand as tall as the Fantastic Four actor. Tom Hanks, Jake Gyllenhaal, Benedict Cumberbatch and Nicholas Cage all share Chris Evans height.
Chris Evans Weight
We think it’s fair to say that no one really noticed his banging body till he starred in Marvel’s Captain America. Though ‘Skinny Steve’ was a product of CGI effects, the first avenger was a product of our good friends, ‘hard work’ and ‘compromise’.
Evans actually put on a whopping 20 pounds of pure muscle just to don the title of the star spangled Avenger. He told USA weekend that the secret to his transformation was working out two hours daily (sometimes twice daily) with a trainer and maintaining a protein-heavy diet, even when he wasn’t hungry.
He described it as a ‘grueling process’ but the result is still being ogled at till date… talk about a no pain, no gain story. Yes, he obviously has some pretty good genes, but his genes cannot take all the credit on this one, he really buckled down and did some intense body building.
It involved a lot of body weight and free weight exercises like weighted dips and push up and in addition to this there was some gymnastics training and a bunch of plyometric exercises involved.
Chris Evans Body Measurements
In addition to Chris Evans height and weight, here’s a brief summary of all his measurements.
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 88 kilograms
Body Shape: Muscular
Body Type: Athletic
Chest Size: 47 inches
Biceps: 17 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Feet/ Shoe size: US size 10, UK size 9.5, Euro 43